Thermostat technology has come a long way since the days of the round-dial, mercury units. Today’s wireless thermostats give you complete control over your home or business’ temperature settings, all from the touch of a button.
When you install a remote Wi-Fi programmable thermostat or a smart thermostat in your home, you can check and adjust the temperature in your home or business from anywhere. Running late to work? Log into your computer. Away on vacation? Check your tablet or smartphone. More than access, a wireless thermostat gives you the comfort of control!
In our most recent blog, the heating, cooling, and indoor air quality technicians at Mission Mechanical explain why you should consider having a Wi-Fi thermostat installed in your Indianapolis area home. To hear more about the types of wireless or smart thermostats we offer, or to schedule service, contact Mission Mechanical today.
Benefits of a Wireless Thermostat
If you don’t have a Wi-Fi-enabled thermostat in your Indianapolis or Central Indiana home, you don’t know what you’re missing! Here are just 10 of the benefits of contacting Mission Mechanical to have a wireless thermostat installed in your home.
- Your thermostat is Wi-Fi enabled for remote access from anywhere via smartphone, tablet, or personal computer. This means you can adjust the temperature setting in your home while you’re at work, or even halfway around the world!
- There are free mobile apps for remote thermostat control (most manufacturers include apps at no charge).
- You can manage multiple thermostats at various locations (home, unoccupied rental property, lake house, vacation home, etc.), which really helps with energy management and directly affects your electricity bill.
- View and change your HVAC system settings for all of your properties from anywhere.
- View and set the temperature from anywhere.
- View indoor humidity from anywhere.
- View outdoor temperature and humidity.
- Access multiple thermostats if your system is zoned.
- Access multiple locations if more than one system is
- Receive temperature and humidity alerts via email.
Wireless Thermostats for Commercial Properties
HVAC systems are the largest energy users in commercial properties, and without an Energy Management System, most businesses waste energy. A remote Wi-Fi thermostat replaces existing thermostats and implements advanced controls that coordinate the heating and cooling systems, optimize runtime, and provide diagnostic data to the servers. It provides full control and monitoring of your facilities through a single login, helping you reduce your energy usage. Contact Mission Mechanical online or give us a phone call today about upgrading your commercial business’ thermostats for complete control.
Contact Mission Mechanical to Discuss the Installation of a Wireless Thermostat
For more details about wireless thermostats for your home or business, contact us online or call (317) 576-2530 to talk to a Mission Mechanical home or business comfort professional. All of our technicians are expertly trained on the latest heating and cooling technologies and at installing heating and cooling equipment, including wireless thermostats.