You may have heard the term “commercial grade” when talking about trucks or tools – but this term also applies to commercial services for heating. cooling, and plumbing equipment. Commercial grade heating, cooling and plumbing equipment typically has to meet more stringent standards than non-commercial (i.e. residential) equipment – due to the fact that companies tend to use their heating and plumbing equipment much more frequently. The companies that are hired to fix problems with commercial grade equipment often face some of the toughest repair challenges ever seen (it’s not hard to imagine the stress on heating, cooling, or plumbing equipment found in a busy airport, hotel, or shopping mall).
While commercial HVAC services are a large part of what Mission Mechanical does each and every day – we also install and repair Residential Heating, Cooling and Plumbing systems. Applying our vast experience in the commercial market to the repair or installation of residential heating equipment – can make a big difference to the homeowner in a number of ways. Three obvious ways are:
- First – there aren’t a lot of home or business heating, cooling, or plumbing problems we haven’t seen. For this reason, your home heating or plumbing repair can be handled by one company, usually on one visit. The same cannot be said about companies that do not have our level of experience.
- Second – you’ll get “peace of mind” knowing your equipment repair or installation is done by real professionals, backed by a company with deep commercial experience. We do not use subcontractors! – or “new guys” just learning the trade – or commission-motivated repair persons. We truly feel our quality, professional repairs and equipment installations offer “commercial grade” benefits to the homeowner.
- Third – and probably the most important – we service what we sell. This means that if you should experience a problem with a heating, cooling or plumbing repair (or new furnace, air conditioner, or plumbing installation) – we will do whatever it takes to make it right (on our commercial side – one mistake can cost our company a customer – resulting in tens of thousands of dollars in lost business. We take the same serious approach with our residential customers, and are committed to doing whatever it takes to make our homeowners happy!
So what do you get when you mix the quality and reliability of an established commercial HVAC and plumbing contractor – with a softer side that’s personalized just for homeowners? You get Mission Mechanical’s award winning Residential Services.
- Locally (and Family) Owned & Operated
- 14 Years in Business (2002-2016)
- BBB A+ Rating
- All Technicians are NATE Certified
- 150 Years Combined Heating/Cooling & Plumbing Experience
- Indiana Plumbing License CP 10200022
- Repair Technicians are Salaried (Not Paid by Commission)
Our cooling system repairs are quick and affordable and we offer replacement systems to fit any budget! Call (317) 733-8686. Call Now
Keep warm this winter with $500 in savings on a new Armstrong heating system from Mission Mechanical. Coupon must be presented at the time of contact with our company representative. Mission Mechanical Corp. 317-733-8686, 5500 W. 96th St, Suite C, Zionsville, IN 46077 Offer Expires: 1/31/2016